Sunday, August 19, 2007

a cute and fuzzy heartwarming story

written by my almost-12-year-old niece Riz

As i walked in i was so happy to be at my aunt's and uncle's. for some strange reason i forgot why things always got a little bad when i visited...my memory was a little fuzzy after having so many things happen in this awesome summer. i looked around and everything looked nice everything looked great for me to stay there the next three days, i was about to joyfully walk to go put my bag down when something strange...something...suspicious...something i now remembered now reader you will probably be mad at me for putting all these details for something you think is little but it...she is not, she is their evil CAT...their cat who in the middle of the night decided to play patty-cake with my eye.that cat has new VERY tricky methods usually when she looks at me in pounce mode she attacks, but now she attacks when she just sits there and looks cute and innocent. she's forgotten me in about in six months, but i still didn't think she would be too nice when i did something you never attempt on this cat. i held out my hand for that "cute", "innocent" cat to sniff it and she attacked! my uncle said people think all cats are nice and friendly, but this cat is not one of those nice and friendly cats. later that day we went to mars...in new york. there we played plenty of arcade games and if i do say so myself i whipped his butt in air hockey. after i had some of the worst food ever (and an alien scared my uncle...it was awesome.)when we came back to their house my aunt was there and we played operation and it was awesome...partially because it freaked out the cat when ever it buzzed. Then we went out for dinner...much better than the Mars dinner. After, we went back and I whipped some more butts in Operation. It’s when we played Battleship that that cute, funny, innocent little monster attacked me, scratched me, hissed at me and bit at me! The rest of the night I was scared of her. She followed me into the bathroom two times and it was a little hard to get away from her...on the toilet! Today she gives me the stalking eyes......dun dun dun!

No comments: